Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finishing a Book

I have now finished with The Cole Protocol the climax was amazing but since I've told you so little about the book you wouldn't understand what I'm saying, or maybe I should say typing. So it's sad that someone dies that I liked, but the guy that killed him was betrayed anyway so that good. Diego is the guy I liked he was a good friend of Delgado, a guy called Peter Bonifacio shot him. Peter is the one who was selling the Covenant guns, he was also selling cigars called Sweet Williams who were thought to have been destroyed. Peter eventually gets incinerated by a Covenant fleet who he thinks is trying to save him.
There is also a Sangeihelli ,(I think that's how you spell it) also called an Elite, named Thel Vadamee. He goes in search of the Covenant guns because thy've been tampered with and a Prophet, kind of like a general, orders him to track down this heresy. He than finds out the guns were a crafty plan set into progress by another prophet. So he's caught in between these two forces and he can't not break a rule. He either disobeys a Prophet or he goes against one both are heresy. I am now just reading a few books I dropped to read this one, that's how much I like this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment