Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nothing to type about

I am a tiny bit aggravated because my favorite author Rick Riordan hasn't published his new book of the Percy Jackson and The Olympians yet, even though I know it's finished. I guess there's a specific publication date for it and all of the people who like that series are just going to have to wait until it comes to pass.*Sigh* I this is really boring because now I'm stuck reading the 6th Harry Potter book even though I've read it a million times. I really don't have anything new to talk, or type about but I guess I'll have to make do and talk, or type about Harry Potter.
For those of you who haven't read this book, as in none, these books are about a young orphan boy with outstanding magical talents, and a horrible past. At a young age Harry Potter was special there was a prophecy about him or so it seems. One horrible night his entire well being was ripped away from him in one dreadful event that struck a hard blow to many. Harry was never told about the truth of this event, instead he was shipped off to his horrible aunt and uncles house to live a life of misery. They told him that his parents had died in a car crash witch couldn't be farther from the truth' witch of course is told to him by a mysterious stranger who arrives in the dead of night. Read all about this magical adventure in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.

1 comment:

  1. psst! Cole! Want an update go to his blog at http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/ it even has pictures of the LAST BOOK!

    -conor

    ReplyDelete