Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last Post

This is my last post guys, I know you all must be weeping because you won't see my wonderful blogging skills anymore. I just want to say that it's okay and that crying isn't lame, it's just lame. So what to type about what to type about....... Aha!! Okay so I'm still reading the Harry Potter book so really I don't have ANYTHING to type about. That was pretty impressive wasn't it I mean I'm just showing off my brilliantly intellectual brain. OH MY GOD! I have to type about something or this entire blog will be meaningless and I've already started so I don't want to restart AHHHHH!!!!!.*BEEP* Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties and will be back shortly after the break.
Okay, so pretend that that didn't just happen we're starting fresh and new but I don't want to delete what I typed because I'm already half way through. So I'll just talk/type about No Country For Old Men by Cormac McCarthy. Have any of you read that or seen the movie, no okay then now I have something to type about thank you for not knowing about it. I would suggest watching the movie because although the book is great, and gives more detail it's also a bit confusing because Cormac doesn't use quotations. The setting is in Texas and it's about a serial killer named Chigurh ( the ch is like sh) who kills people, and also wants a suitcase filled with 2.4 millon dollars. There's this guy named Moss who runs away from Chigurh because Moss has that very same suitcase. Last but not least, there's acop by the name of I have no idea who tries to arrest Chigurh.

No comments:

Post a Comment